Nature of personal data collected
3. We limit the collection of personal data to that which we need to administer and improve the Services provided to you, and to fulfill any legal and regulatory requirements.
4. The categories of personal data that we collect may include, but are not limited to:-
. Contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, billing address and/or shipping address
· Credit card information
· Passport copy (in the case of GST/Tax refund)
How personal data is collected
5. We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to have general access to our site. However, in order for us to provide you with certain information or Services such as the purchase of our goods, you will be required to provide personal data. The circumstances under which personal data is primarily collected may include, but are not limited to:
· when you sign-up for an account to access and use the Services;
· when sign-up for email or marketing information;
· when you purchase goods from us and make payment to us; and
· if you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our Services, or contact us for assistance or help via phone, email or other forms of communication.
How personal data is used and disclosed
6. We use and disclose the personal data provided by you to perform the Services you request. We limit the purposes for which we use personal data to:
· facilitating the provision of the Services to you;
· administering and improving our site and the Services;
· contacting you with information on Services, goods for sales or upcoming events;
· responding to your queries, requests and instructions;
· troubleshooting i.e. analysing and solving problems arising from your usage of the Services;
· complying with legal requirements, the requests of public agencies, law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
· sending you email notifications;
· processing payments you make for the purchase of goods from us;
· fulfilling any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
7. If you do not want to receive e-mails or marketing information from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link or send an email to our Data Protection Officer.
8. We will not: (a) without your express consent, provide your personal data to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing; (b) disclose your personal data except to those to whom disclosure is necessary to effect the purposes of our site and who are similarly bound to hold your data in confidence; or (c) disclose your personal data unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) respond to claims that any of your data or content violates the rights of third parties; or (iii) protect our rights, property, or personal safety and that of our users or the public.
Access and Correction Obligations
9. You may access, review, update, correct or delete your personal data by contacting us. We shall respond to an access request as soon as reasonably possible and any necessary correction as soon as practicable.
10. We will retain your personal data for as long as is needed to provide the Services to you. We may retain and use personal data for as long as is necessary as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes including complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements.
11. We may place a “cookie” in your computing device. Cookies are small text files which provide us with information about how often someone visits our site, and what they do during those visits. Cookies do not themselves contain any personally identifiable information but if you provide such information to us, for example by registering with us, it may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
12. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, if you prefer. Please refer to your browser’s instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this Site or any other web sites that you visit.
13. Securing your personal data is very important to us. We will maintain reasonable security arrangements in respect of personal data to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, despite such reasonable efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet is impenetrable. We will implement technical and organizational measures in accordance with good industry practices such as encryption, alphanumeric passwords and user access controls that can be customised according to your preferences. You are solely responsible for keeping all passwords confidential and configuring the appropriate access control settings.
14. Your personal data may be accessed by or transferred to our servers anywhere in the world, as is necessary to facilitate the provision of Services to you. Your personal data may also be accessed by or transferred to our affiliates and data processors and/or intermediaries for the purposes of providing you with the Services. When transferring personal data outside of your jurisdiction, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the privacy and security of your personal data is accorded a standard of protection comparable to the protection under your local data protection laws. By providing us with personal data, you consent to such transfer and/or access.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Data Protection Officer
Address: 501 Orchard Road, #04-05B, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6635 1735
Privacy Statement as at 5 August 2019